We do a few thing very well here: personal injury law (including car accidents); DUI defense; criminal defense; and speeding ticket defense. And we don’t just do them well, we talk about them a lot here too.
This page is chock full of resources to help you. Just scroll down to the topic you’re looking for and start clicking!
When you’re done, call us at 762.323.1460 to schedule your free consultation.
Moffitt Law, LLC Core Values
- Respect for individuals
- A Higher Calling
- Improvement every day as a person and a professional
- Great effort
- Eliminate mistakes
- Never give up
- Insist on the highest standard
Personal Injury Lawyer FAQs
- How We Handle Your Car Accident Case
- What Happens if the Other Person has No Car Insurance?
- What is Personal Injury Protection (PIP)?
- What is My Car Accident Case Worth?
- Can a Traffic Ticket Hurt My Car Accident Injury Claim?
- Can I Get Paid for My Injuries Even if I’m Partly at Fault?
- Talk to a Personal Injury Lawyer Before an Insurance Adjuster.
- Why is Money so Important to Personal Injury Lawyers?
- How long will my Georgia Car Accident case take?
- Why use a lawyer?
- Checklist for hiring a car accident lawyer
Criminal Defense Lawyer FAQs
DUI Attorney FAQs
Speeding Ticket Attorney FAQs
- How Do You Win Most of Your Speeding Tickets?
[thrive_posts_gallery title=”Recent Articles” no_posts=”3″ filter=”recent”]